Thursday, July 29, 2010

What Grief Can Taught You

Each and every condition in life brings some new knowledge to apiece, and thus, experiences are the way we fledge, the way we stand, and the way we endure and survive in an all too changing world. Memories are the most cherished and valuable gifts you will ever have and I believe, anything which is past is memorable.

One thing which always attached to me since I left home was “Loneliness”. Nothing like I am lack of something. I have everything a content man would need. I have an endearing family, I have made many friends; some of them are great pals. If my family gives me strength to come through, these people really give me sense of friendship and kinship; what friends are. But my loneliness never left me. She/he (whatever sounds better to you) always come back to walk with me, fly with me, ride with me, and to sleep besides me. Ahh, now I wish to call it “she” for sure. ;-)

I admit, I am not aware what exactly I want to happen in my life at this point of the time. There are many items pondering into my “To Do” list. I think I need a change and happiness. Rest will follow. Luck favors the prepared mind. I was searching and preparing for happiness but could not find any. Bewildered, I sat back at my office system and googled the word 'Happiness' and it gave me more than a million of them in just 0.14 seconds. Can you beat google? ;-)

Most of the time, I think we are not conscious of what we say, do or read. We all have certain sameness to some part of each day. Getting up in the morning, turn on the news, read the newspaper, and then start the rest of the day. It would be wonderful if the morning information had a lot of good news, something that left us with good and hopeful feelings as we venture out into our day, but I can't say that I see it often.

There are always times when we feel like the world has lost its colors. When we get so lonely and dejected. When we cry. When you feel that the rest of the world is happy and you are not. No movement. No charm. When these times happen, do not succumb to the temptations of giving up. Life is a Leveller. Yes, to live is to suffer and the only way to be happy is to suffer willingly. Perhaps then, we can become the sovereign of our own destiny.

I wish all readers Good Luck, God speed in all their future endeavors.
--RocKvaRuN

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything that happens to us happens for a reason (known/unknown). Past is past..it will never ever come back. There are moments when one feels all is lost or even worst,oneself is lost. These are the moments which determine how strong we are and Attitude is the only thing which can fill you up with positive thought to come out from the situation. Just a spark of positive attitude can alleviate the negativities..Happiness is not a result, it should be felt while making efforts too. The KARMA is the most important thing in life..give your best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Life is laveller" true!!if something is happening bad than it is sure gud time is about to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. watsup rokr? u r sounding like us mortals in this post... and while i am a google admirer i really hope someone (not something!) may beat that feat for u! :-) take care and keep posting... btw i liked 'watever sounds better to u' filler... u haven't lost ur touch yet! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ milli : every decision we make today will affect what happens tomorrow and even when we make the wrong choices, if we persist in good, it will eventually come back and improved! :-) c i m likewise good at this ;-)

    @ Sonia : Have a heart, or have the heart!! ;-).. I m highly obliged you like it :P

    @Atul : Each of US has much more hidden inside US than WE have had a chance to explore. Unless WE create an environment that enables US to discover the limits of OUR potential, WE will never know what WE have inside of us...Hope u gt the answer ;-) ..btw i always tlk of "WE" and nt "YOU" :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. now THAT 'clarification' sounded like coming from the Rokr i know! or i think i know!! :-D ... so how do WE create an environment? ... Greenpeace will be happy na? US creating an environment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... now that wud be interesting... august has only begun and there is not site of weekends ending anytime soon... whom do i have to follow? The White Rabbit??

    ReplyDelete
  8. God is there to balance our joys & sorrows.. Why to worry? Enjoy your present n go on..

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... i am falling for this thing called God... interesting na? :-p

    ReplyDelete